[DML] Re: Brakes broke..

I too am experiencing difficulties in bleeding a new system.

Every Brake component was removed re built and re sealed by a local
brake shop. I did bench bleed the master cyclinder before
installation but like Marc cant seem to achieve an airless system no
matter how much fluid i pump through.

I have bled it with 2 people and also solo with a vacuum bleeder and
still cant get all the air out.

Has anyone ever tried a preasure bleeder? I have used them in the
past when i worked for Mercedes with good results but mercedes never
really experienced problems with air locks in the braking system.

For those of you that have never seen a preasure bleeder it is a
preasurised pot that contains brake fluid (normally preasurised in
the same way you inflate a tyre). The top of the master cyclinder is
replaced with the line off the preasure bleeder that forces brake
fluid through the system when the bleeder nipples on the calipers
are opened.

Marc did you have any success yet?

Thanks, Nick - Sydney