[DML] #2613 For Sale (until I change my mind)

[DML] #2613 For Sale (until I change my mind)

Hate to do it, but my daughter just got her drivers license and took my
Camry.  I've owned it a little over 2 years, put MAJOR money bringing
it to the condition it's in.  I drove it alot of the time, now all of
the time.  Spent $2,200 last month at DMC Florida, and over $4,000
there in June of last year.  Plus tons and tons more work
professionally done, have all receipts and info, transmission rebuilt
(automatic), transmission computer, evaporator, condenser, dryer,
leather seats, headliner, lots and lots more.  Great condition.  Need
to get $18,500 for it, but the windows don't work, and RPM gauge
doesn't work, haven't dealt with those.  So I'd knock $2,000 off the
price if someone wants to get them fixed, so I need $16,500 firm.
About 65,000 miles on it, but don't let that scare you, cosmetically in
great shape, and when you see the list of what was done to it, you'll
see it's mechanically in awesome shape.  I've put 40,000 of those miles
on it in the last couple years, highway miles going back and forth to
work.  I upgraded to this one from another I had, just love the car,
but at this point I need to sell it (but there were 3 movies, right, in
a few years hopefully I'll complete the trilogy).  Will advertise it
shortly, but wanted to let the group know, maybe you know someone who
wants it, I really believe it's a great deal.  I'm in Florida.