[DML] Best delorean Magazine - Any suggestions?

[DML] Best delorean Magazine - Any suggestions?

Hello all.

I have owned my DeLorean for 6 years now, but I have been a "passive"
owner: I haven't joined any DMC clubs (other then DMCNews), gotten any
magazine subscriptions or really done any modern upgrades on my car.

The car is in quite nice shape, though: I have done all appropriate
maintenance and driven the car for the last 6 years, bringing the
odometer to 10500 original miles.

With my 30th birthday coming up, I guess I have realized that things
don't last forever, and I have decided to really take my passion and
make it a hobby.

I have been searching around for different DeLorean Magazines, and I
have come across three:

1)      Gullwing Magazine (http://www.gullwingmagazine.com/)

2)      Deloreans Magazine (http://www.delorean.com/magazine.asp)

3)      Delorean World (http://www.deloreanmagazine.com/)

Without subscribing to all three (how fun would that be!), what are the
merits and pitfalls of each?

If I had to choose, which would be the best?

I am looking to work on the car myself, so the more technical magazine
would be the best.

Thanks,

Dan Rosenstein