Re: [DML] News Story

  Ha!  And she *alomst* got all the facts right too.  I don't know if John went to England in 1973, but at least he left GM.  It goes to show, even after I proofread the press release, things get changed...

  Jake Kamphoefner
  - Local Celebrity  :-)

james@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Nice bit of publicity for the cars - thanks to Jake and Todd for taking their cars here!

James

http://www.goedwardsville.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16970193&BRD=2291&PAG=461&dept_id=473648&rfi=6