[DML] More Intercooler info

Hi,

Thanks Martin for the PRW link. I just took delivery of one of their
6 x 4 Barrel cooler kits ( the largest i couled fit in with my
current arangement) . On their web site it is rated to 270hp so i am
well within the spec's for HP but what i didnt really concider (to
many other things going on! ) was the fact that, sure it is rated up
to 270hp but how much does it flow.

The last thing i want to do is to install it and for it not to flow
enough and i was better off not having a cooler of that size than
having one.

I called PWR and the cooler i have is rated to 270hp and flows
390cfm @ 7psi. They dont have a vaccum flow rate.

I have an Eaton M90 supercharger which currently has a pulley for a
2:1 ratio (how i got it but it can be changed to a different size).
see specs here for supercharger flow rates here -

http://www.automotive.eaton.com/product/engine_controls/superchargers
/M90.asp

The 90 in M90 means in flows 90cfm per revolution (i'm told)

To be honest i went through all of this on the phone with the guy
from PWR and i am still very confused as to weather the cooler is
big enough or i have to bite the bullet and go for a larger cooler
and re configure the engine bay pipe work completely. He was helpful
but not well informed.

Any other help would be appreaciated!

Cheers, Nick