[DML] Recent car purchases

I have had a lot of e-mail inquiring about me buying a few DeLoreans

As I stated earlier in a post I was looking for three or four DeLoreans and I
have purchased three so far.
two 81's and an 83
the 81's are standard transmission the 83 is an automatic

One 81 has 22k on it
the 83 has 25 k on it
the other 81 I have no idea bought it and never checked.

Plus I have the one car 81 with 44k on it that may be the raffle car.

I also am looking at one more car in Texas

so two of the cars will be ready about mid Sept the rest whenever I get to
them.

We are also repairing the Tellis carrier.

also things will go better for me this winter as I do not have to contract
the welding anymore
We have a 280 amp humungous Miller Welder (TIg and Arc) And we have a larger
sandblaster.  So once these cars are done I am done until 2008 after the show.
One of the cars will be the next raffle car.

Ken