[DML] Re: Creaking noises

Man, you guys should see MY front end! >_< it's hideous. Some of the
Ohio/Michigan guys helped me change one of my wheel bearings and hub
out, but I still have an odd *whirrr* sound when I drive her on the
passenger front side. Maybe a bad spindle or some kind of burr? The
shocks in the front end squeak like crazy. Everyone I know who either
works in a garage or knows DeLoreans asks me, "Has this thing been in
an accident?" My whole front frame crumple tube, shocks, sway bar,
etc. squeak like crazy and probably all need to be redone. Just ask
Lawrence Lormand or Byron Cancelmo from the MI area. We have seen the
bottom of the mountain...and it is bad. I'll try to get ahold of my
mom's digital camera and post some photos of what hell looks like. :)
It doesn't feel like she's ready to fly apart, but I try to drive her
verrrry easily and only on paved roads. I could probably put $3-5K
into just the front suspension.
-John Rydholm
Weston, MO
#10715 82'