From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
thebrave65
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:48 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Whistling While Trying to Start

After replacing the coolant hoses on both sides of the waterpump, under
the car, otterstat, thermostat, steering column bushing, bled the
brakes and replaced one of the high pressure transmission lines, she
won't start.

Battery is good but it cranks and sounds like it's trying to catch but
makes a funny whistling sound from the engine bay.