[DML] Door Unlocking Problem

I have an interesting door unlocking phenomenon. If
you lock either door from within or outside both locks
will electronically close without any problem. If you
let the car sit, say overnight, with the doors locked
both locks will electronically open without a problem
both from within the car and outside the car on either
side.

However, if you lock the doors from the inside
(doesn't matter which side) and then drive around for
at least 15 minutes, something strange happens. If you
unlock from the inside drivers side, the driverside
fully unlocks, but the passenger side seems to get
itself stuck midway through the unlocking. You can
even see the door lock switch jolt towards the open
position, but never make it and come to rest in a
halfway position. If you try to press on the switch, a
heavy resistance is encountered. At this point the
only way to open the passenger side door is to use the
key and unlock from the outside, which then causes the
switch to happily proceed into the unlock position and
the door opens fine.

If you repeat the experiment, but this time try to
unlock from the passenger side, the switch encounters
a lot of resistance from what feels like the solenoid.
If you press with an extra effort both door locks will
then unlock fine. I should point out the resistance
experienced here is less than that if you try to open
from the driver's side and the switch swings half way.

Again, this situation only happens if the car gets
driven. If you sit in the car locked for 15 minutes
the problem does not occur.

I've gone through all the linkages according to the
service manual and everything seems to check out.
Could this be a bad passenger side solenoid? If so,
I'm curious as to why it only manifests itself if the
car gets driven. Maybe something with the
passengerside bellcrank is loose?

Also, a Lockzilla unit is installed, so we aren't
dealing with the original faulty unit.

Any insight or suggestions are welcomed =)

-Kevin
VIN2234
State College, PA.

http://mail.yahoo.com