[DML] Re: Proximity sensor

Rich - I have looked at several very good base systems such as these
that could be adapted to the DeLorean.  I hadn't actually thought of
using it on the front end, but I can totally relate to what you are
saying, as my car is so low that parking curbs can be a real
problem.  I will have another look at this topic to see what would
work out the best in a frontal configuration.  Thanks for pointing
out the obvious (it's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it).

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tell you if you ask." <racuti1@...>
wrote:

> Modern vehicles have a proximity sensor that beeps at the
instrument console when the driver is about to back into an object
such as a concrete pole, pedestrian or other object.