[DML] UPDATED Chicago Tribune and Daily Herald story on DCS2006

[DML] UPDATED Chicago Tribune and Daily Herald story on DCS2006

The DCS newspaper coverage page has been updated.  It now has a scan
of the Daily Herald coverage from June 17th.  Some of you had this
outside your hotel room door (depending on which hotel you were at).

I happened to make the front page, along with some quotes from the
Abatos and Roy Barley.  While the facts under the picture were a
little inaccurate (Ken Koncelik found my car in that barn, not me),
I'm still impressed that out of 3000 Corvettes, they chose a DeLorean
to be the main picture in the article.

Be sure to hit the "Refresh" button on your browser since this page
was just updated.

http://www.dmcnews.com/newspaper/dcs2006/dcs_news.html

-Patrick C.
1880