[DML] DeLo Items For Sale (New Accumulator, Springs & TAB Cover, Used NC

[DML] DeLo Items For Sale (New Accumulator, Springs & TAB Cover, Used NCTs & Shocks)

After toying with the idea of turbo charging, converting to EFI,
duel exhaust, etc., I decided to just get out of the DeLorean game
all together.  In the final anlaysis, my car was in too good a shape
to make it non-stock.  It was a fun 20 years, but time to move on to
other British built cars.

Just listed a few new parts on eBay that I bought and never
installed.  All have a Buy It Now price or you can make an offer:

Fuel Filter, Accumulator and all hoses & clamps:  $99 + $11 shipping
Lower Front Springs:  $155 + shipping
SS TAB Cover:  $19 + $9 shipping

eBay link: http://stores.ebay.com/WisePear-Parts

I also have the original NCT tires and shocks with about 17k miles.
Make me an offer if you're interested - I can only guess what they
are worth.  Honestly, the new shocks that replaced these shocks last
year didn't change the ride too much, so I think these shocks would
be a great update to a high mileage daily driver type car.

Of course, you can also buy the whole car which will go on eBay
soon:  http://wisermotors.com/delorean.htm.  An excellent car with
18k miles, $19k.

regards, Mike
mwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx