[DML] Wide Angle Mirrors from Tom N. aka deloreana.com

[DML] Wide Angle Mirrors from Tom N. aka deloreana.com

Hey Gang,

Satisfied Customer testamonial, I have no affilliation with Tom

Just thought I would give you first hand impression of my driving experience with them.

I bought them last fall and installed them just before putting car in winter storage. I did
not get a chance to drive with them until a week before DCS.  The first time I took the car
out of the garage it was a little wierd to get used to backing out. But I got used to it
quickly. Where they really shine is in multi-lane highway driving. I can't tell you how many
times I've had a near mis because some driver had to park themselves in the wide blind
spot these cars have and stare. Now with these mirrors when a car comes up on my left
side. I have a nice view and the blind spot it much smaller. Now when a car is just about to
disappear from the mirror as it comes by, it appears in my peripheral vision. this is a
GOOD thing. So, in nut shell I love these mirrors. Yes, they are a little pricey, but in the
end I'm sure glad I've got them.

 Oh ya, installation was very easy with excellent step by step picture instructions.

Great job!  Tom

Dennis

GULLWNG  5180