Re: [DML] door marker lights

Tom, you bring up some great points.  I had a fuse issue at one
point with my car for the door market lights and I checked the
diodes as well.  They were all fine.

The problem turned out to simply be some corrosion on one of the
bulb sockets.  Chris, your issue may be a very quick fix of simply
removing each bulb and cleaning the sockets.

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@...>