Re: [DML] Gold Cars

Hi

I've seen a website but can't remember who it was that does the conversion.
It is pretty expensive and they do not stock them. The conversion is done
when you order a set. Unfortunately there were no pictures of the setup.
Anyway, I did convert my motorcycle to HID light. The reason for that was
that I brought the bike with me from the US and had to change the headlight
to the European standard light distribution. I figured that if I have to do
it why not do it with some style ;) I installed a lens and reflector setup
from a BMW car and the result is amazing. I want HIDs on all my  vehicles
now :) And so I went and bought a set of lenses from an Audi. The bike was
first as a test/prototype and the results are so good that the D is next. I
have E coded lights on it, but I will be changing that to HID. I will post
pictures once the conversion is done. But first I need to take care of my
frame... I guess I will not be getting one from Chicago.
If anyone is interested I can do a conversion to HID lights for the
DeLorean. I can send some pictures of my motorcycle conversion if anyone
wants to see my work and the end result :)
I'm using bi-xenon setup which means it has the full functionality of low
and high beams from a single HID bulb. They are 100% street legal.

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6149 (in Poland!)
Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.deloreana.com