Re: [DML] Replica

I "heard" from someone that there is a guy in/was in Detroit about ten  years
ago who had a DeLorean and he got the stainless panels anodized red.
Supposedly it was great because once the panels were stripped of other parts,  the
whole part got anodized so it was red on the insides, door jams, etc.   It was
even better than painting because of course it still had the grain, it  was
just colored stainless steel.  Not sure if this is true or not but it  sure
makes you want to find out if it would work!  If it does, this is  what DMC should
have been looking into instead of the Dupont paints.

Andy

In a message dated 6/28/2006 3:31:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,