[DML] Attention DeLorean Owners-Art Center Car Classic 2006 July 16th

[DML] Attention DeLorean Owners-Art Center Car Classic 2006 July 16th

Hello DeLorean Owners,

The Art Center Car Classic '06 is here. I would like to tell all of you about a great event on
Sunday July 16th 10am-4pm.  Art Center College of Design in Pasadena will be having its
annual Car Classic Auto Show.  It will be a great opportunity to mingle with local DeLorean
owners and world famous auto designers.

Since parking is limited, The DeLorean Owners Association will be reserving spaces at the
show for its members.  Parking will be up front and close to the main event.  Other
parking will be available at the Rose Bowl and a shuttle will take you up to the main
campus.  Please let the parking attendant know that you are with the DeLorean Owners
Association upon arrival and they will direct you to our reserved parking location.  He will
have a reservation list for all members in attendance.  Please RSVP with me to secure your
parking space.

Tickets are available for purchase online for $40. Before July 1st.  After that date, tickets
will be $55 and can also be purchased for this price the day of the show.  So get your
tickets early.
Please click the link below for ticket purchase and all the information about the show
including directions.
http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic

Celebrities in the Auto Industry will be present.  Jay Leno, Chip Foose, Freeman Thomas
and many more.
Featured speakers include Patrick le Quément, Senior Vice-President of Corporate Design,
Renault; alumnus Henrik Fisker, CEO, Fisker Coachbuild; and alumnus Ken Okuyama,
Creative Director, Pininfarina

Several DeLoreans will be driving from Orange County and we will arrange other
DeLoreans who wish to caravan.  Other groups will caravan from the Los Angeles and
Ventura County areas as well.  Hope to see you and your DeLoreans soon for a great day in
July.

Kind Regards,

Tony Hilger
DELOREAN OWNERS ASSOCIATION ? President