Re: [DML] A/C cutting out

If it runs then shuts off and then never comes back on you need to
find what is holding it back. Try jumping out the low pressure switch
and if your car has one, the high pressure switch. On a car I fixed
recently the clutch on the compressor had too large an air gap. It
would come on but once it went off it would never recyle. I had to
disassemble the clutch and remove shims to reduce the gap. After that
it cycled nicely. For this check if there is any voltage on the clutch
trying to pull it in.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757