Re: [DML] DCS 08 Rooms going quick?

Scratch one more room, I just got mine too.  Funny, the
reservationist seemed to be, uh, somewhat familiar with our little
shindig.

Area history--does this mean Three-Mile Island will be on the driving
tour?  (Hey, free plutonium!)

Oh, BTW Ken, after consulting with the stewards, I'm concerned that
our cars may not all fit on the go-kart track at once; we may have to
do heats and then a feature.

jm2c.  :)

--Ray
10693 and Counting

More serious note:  If you're flying in, Harrisburg, PA. airport is
just up the road a piece.  Just about all the major airlines go
there. Cool little airfield, very pretty drive.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@...> wrote:

> I reserved my room already as well.  No way I am missing out on DCS
08!!!!

> Kevin Abato
> Vin# 16680
>
>   _____

Behalf Of
> Erik Geerdink
> Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:09 AM
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] DCS 08 Rooms going quick?
>

> We just reserved 3 rooms for the next show. Since its in
Gettysburg, the
> "Geerdinks" are thinking about making a family vacation out of it.
Me, my