Re: [DML] DMCMD Maryland Club

The DMA has always been open to running events
anywhere our members want them.  Members are invited
(and encouraged) to run events.  Many past event
locations are a result of where the officers live, and
we have not had too many members offer to run events.

Considering the DMA has always been open to suggestion
on anything, it seemed strange to me that it would be
necessary to create a specific MD group.  I have no
particular problem with it, and look forward to
attending events in MD..  just still wonder why there
needs to be a new group designated for a small area.

Our summer event is in Milton, PA.  The event is being
run by Mark S, who is a member of the DMA and DOA.
Therefore, both clubs have been invited.  We will also
be going to Das Awkscht Fescht in Macungie PA.

Some details have been posted to the DMA mailing list,
and will be on the DMA website soon.  Our webmaster
has been busy processing photos from DCS.

... Remember, this thread got started on a discussion
of "club competition" (something I am not in favor
of).  From the comments made, it seemed to me that
DMCMD considered themselves a club.

DMA will continue to serve the best interest of it's
members, and all DeLorean owners/enthusiasts.

http://mail.yahoo.com