[DML] Re: Question about a/c and hot water valve

[DML] Re: Question about a/c and hot water valve

Having that heater valve installed won't make all that much
difference. The valve is only closed when on MAX COOL. Make sure all
of the air ducts and actuators are working properly and are hooked up
correctly. If you are not recirculating the air and are pulling too
much outside air in that could be a problem. Make sure you are not
losing too much air inside the doors from leakage in the ducts. Make
sure the heater fan is turning the right way. Make sure the boot on
the center ducts is installed properly. 59 degrees sitting at idle is
not bad.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "at88mph" <at88mph@...> wrote:

> Welp, I took the D to the a/c shop and they couldn't really figure
out why it wasn't cooling correctly (guages showed EXACTLY what they
should be according to the manual and the fans were both working and
pulling the heat away) however, the best the car could do was 59
degrees sitting at idle.  They went to looking and found out that I
don't have a hot water valve at all.  Its completely gone.  They said
that putting the valve in place, or putting a cut off valve in its
place would more than likey resolve the issue.  Does this sound right?