[DML] DCS Just Keeps Getting Better

  Well I rolled into home late last night.  A few owners and myself
extended this great event and made stops at some places in Chicago
and Ohio the past couple days.  The Chicago Musuem of Science and
Industry  was really impressive.  Had a blast at Cedar Point as
well.  Some of  us are  still recovering from one ride LOL.  Nothing
like traveling with other Deloreans and seeing the reaction of
people along the way.

 I would like to also post a positive note to Ken for yet another
job well done.  This is the fourth DCS I have been to and Ken
manages to keep coming up with new things to make the events
even more memorable.  Personally, I was really impresed with the
size of the museum and its content, and the amount of work that went
into it.  I saw Matt Sommer working feverishly to set it all up, and
of course there were many more contributors to it.  I wish I had
more time during the show to spend looking at all the exhibits and
documents.  There were of course many other great things about the
show, as always, but the museum was really cool!

 It is always great to see the many friends made over the years, at
these and other events.  This event, the people, and the experiences
are what Delorean ownership is all about.  Kudos to Ken!

Gary Gore