Re: [DML] Gettysburg questions recieved

If I remember correctly, I reserved a room for the PR show  a few weeks after the PF show.  Since I didn't get a confirmation # (at least I can't remember getting one), I called every few months just to make sure I was still on the list.  Of course, that's just me.

  Anyway, if I wasn't able to make it to the show for whatever reason, the room could've been cancelled up until the Tuesday before (since I came in on Wed.).  No charges - no nothing.  I actually didn't realize that reserving early actually helps the show, but I'm glad to hear it does.  So, we all need to do our part and call the hotel.  Even if your only 1% sure you'll be able to make it, get the room now.  It doesn't hurt anyone and will only help as was already stated.

  In my opinion, the ridiculous factor comes in to play when we start seeing multiple emails and posts a few weeks before the show because someone doesn't have a room.  It's our show, so let's make it our Resort! :-)  http://www.eisenhower.com/

  Can't wait til' '08!

  Mike

kKoncelik@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I have had a lot of people e-mail me on how ridiculous it is to make a
reservation out two years for a show and why I do this when other shows do not.

Well I try to get you the best rates. If you compared what you paid at PR
for hotel rooms vs what the corvette people paid for the same rooms I think it
will become obvious.