[DML] DCS has come and gone

What can I say? I had a blast. The ppl were extremely nice. The D's looked gorgeous. The speakers were informative.

  I can't imagine topping this show, even though it was my first. On the other hand, I think the raffle tickets shouldn't have been sold to Delorean owners. I bought 4 tickets. and I guess I'll have to keep dreamin.

  To the guy who won it, "You already have 2! You only need 1!." lol I was happy to have met James Tolkan and Claudia Wells. They were very nice. I only wish I would've gone around to some of the ppl on this list and introduce myself.

  Let me know when the show and documentary both come out on dvd. I may not have won the raffle car, but I got 2 beautiful DCS glasses and a radical tennis racket bug zapper! I guess everyone's a winner.

  I can't stop talking to my buddies about the show. I actually might be considering into drivin to PA. Hopefully I'll have a Delorean by then. I just want to say thanks to everyone involved and anyone that I spoke with.

  It truly was a TIMELESS event. I can't wait for it to come back here again. I hope everyone had a safe trip home. I know my trip was safe, because I live only 15 min away from PR!!..lol I could never do that much driving like you guys did. Anybody remember the 21 yr old Cubs fan at the show w/the jersey? yup, that was me.

  OH and just an idea (I didnt do much brainstorming but since no one will step up) about future events, since its "OUR SHOW," how about a trivia game w/special guests playing. It would be like Jeopardy! w/Delorean & BTTF categories. Categories could range between John DeLorean's life, basic history of DMC, 1885-2015, ect.
  I don't know if it could work out but Ken has to be the host Alex Trebek, lol

  Later,.
  Justin