Re: [DML] DCS-08 in Gettysburg, PA? Why?

Re: [DML] DCS-08 in Gettysburg, PA? Why?

Let's just be glad Ken does it at all. He has to be able to do it an a
logistically feasible way. Even the date is carefully chosen. Personally, it's a
crummy date for me... I'm always incredibly busy in my business due to Father's
 Day and graduations, so I haven't gotten to go since Cincy, and I arrived
too  late to see JZD. :-(  It was easier for me to go to Eurofest a few years
ago. I remarked, or rather, complained to Ken once, and he replied that he  was
busy then too- his own daughter was graduating, but that was the format that
seemed to work best. So ask him off-list if you must, but let's give the guy
a  break and not get all bugged and try to start a groundswell of annoyance.
Many of us would be glad to get there wherever it is.

Wayne A.  Ernst
vin 11174
Bridgeton, NJ
(but I still  won't get to Gettysburg)