RE: [DML] Re: A couple of exciting new products available at DCS 06 in P

RE: [DML] Re: A couple of exciting new products available at DCS 06 in Pheasant

It takes very little trunk space. It uses a 1" diameter bar running sideway
across the floor of the trunk. A golf bag will definitely fit.

Shock tower bars and golf bags are certainly two good things for DeLorean
trunks!  ;)

-Joe