[DML] The latest version of the DeLorean Owners Directory is now availab

[DML] The latest version of the DeLorean Owners Directory is now available.

    Hi everyone,

A new edition of the DeLorean Owners Directory is now available on the
dmcnews website.

You can access, or request access to a copy of the DOD at:
http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

The directory resides in a password-protected area for members to
download. If you have already received a login, your current login and
password will continue to be valid.

Only owners who have listed their cars in the Directory can obtain a
copy of the Directory. This is to help protect the owners' privacy.

I really wanted to have it out 2 weeks ago but the updates kept coming
in from the mailing we did a month plus ago, and a few other items came
in way late too. I just had to cut things off and get the issue out
before the DCS in Chicago.

 I've been able to make a huge update to the data from a printed mailing
that was sent out to everyone we had postal addresses for. This was made
possible through a generous donation from the DeLorean Motor Company.
The mailing was handled by an independent mailing house so your personal
data was not shared or comprised. The DeLorean Owners Directory does not
share your information with any company under any circumstances.

For everyone we mailed, if we did not receive a reply or the mail
'bounced' and we had not received an on-line update recently, the entry
for that person was removed. If you find your entry has been deleted,
please see the instructions on the dmcnews website to resubmit you and
your car to the Directory.

All submissions to the Owners Directory after June 4, 2006 will be in
the next issue.

Ken

Ken Montgomery, Sacramento CA - VIN #10911 'OUTTIME' & VIN 05794
http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/
mailto:kenm@xxxxxxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxxxxxxxxx