[DML] Re: Delorean Product Oversight Committee

[DML] Re: Delorean Product Oversight Committee

Tom,

It's been my experience, with any of the DeLorean vendors that are
seriously engaged in doing business (i.e., PJ Grady, DeLorean Motor
Center, DeLorean One, DMC (Texas/Florida), DPNW, SpecialTAuto) that
any time I purchased something that didn't work properly, they were
very fast and efficient in replacing/repairing it.

For this reason, I don't think this type of committee is needed,
simply because these vendors are already under pressure for choosing
to conduct their business in such a niche market.  One person's bad
mouth can spoil 50% of their potential customers very quickly; moreso
 if they read the DML and other forums.

For some of the other "once in awhile" vendors that occasionally crop
up selling things - I don't think they would be responsive to a
"seller recall request."  They simply don't have nearly as much to
lose as the other vendors, and could easily stop doing business the
next day if faced with confrontation.

Matt