From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kevin Abato
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:52 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] RE: [DMCForum] Which wire for power antenna?

I found it.

On my 1983 Delorean It is the white wire that runs up the center
console.
Behind the driver's seat it has a connector that adapts it into a green
color wire. The green wire runs to a relay block where it spans out to a
white, yellow and brown set of wires that goes back to the rear pontoon.
When I separated the connector where the wire goes from White to Green,
the
mast lowers down. When re-connected, it raises again.

I can sever the white wire on the center console, and wire my switch in
there. :)

Thanks

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680