Re: [DML] Fixed my AC! +observations/questions

Re: [DML] Fixed my AC! +observations/questions

That all makes sense but why does the compressor cycle at idle with the
blower fan on but stops cycling with the blower fan off? (The cabin air fan)

Nathan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@...>