Re: [DML] DCS VIN Lineup

In a message dated 6/4/2006 6:16:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bmanderville@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bernie wrote below and that is fine with me so Bernie you go ahead and take
that part on
Work with Gary Gore and Mark Vaulch in arranging it.
Keep in mind you can match everyone with not only a pic of your car but  with
one of the VIN Plates if you have not done so yet.
Plates are $10 and I have to make them so right now I am not sure we will
make them at the show or not but we can do them before.

They Are a little touchy to make and HOT so I am not sure I want someone
other than me or Chris making them.

Even  if you are not planning to attend DCS 2006, for the VIN lineup I would
like to  fill in the blanks with pics of your car(s). If you would please
submit one  with your VIN Number and you with the car that would be great. Please
email a  pic to bmanderville(at)comcast.net. Please don't email huge pics just
a normal  640K-1MB pic will be fine. If you wish to submit a pic please
rename it in the  following format, VIN First Last and Location.jpg, for example:
4045 Bernie  Manderville Maryland.jpg, that will make this job much easier and
it will be a  website that anyone can see. If you send me a picture I will put
it on the  website, and you give all copyright rights to me (just covering my
big behind  here). I will not use them in a publication nor include any email
addresses  with your pic.

Thank You.

Bernie

VIN 4045 and  6704