[DML] Found Great Product for Clearing Fogged Lenses

[DML] Found Great Product for Clearing Fogged Lenses

My clock was so fogged and hazed I couldn't even see any of the
numbers.  I went to Discount Advanced Auto Parts, bought 5 Minute
Optical Polish, cost about $10.  Just put the piece into a drill,
stuck on a pad, slightly wet it, and polished the lens.  I tried it,
figuring it may not work, but I probably couldn't make it worse.
But . . . it now looks brand new, clear as can be.  I couldn't
believe it, and I'm not the most handy person.  I was fully under
the assumption that my risk was not that it wouldn't work, but that
I would have a drill inside the car and somehow end up with a broken
CD player, ripped leather, and cracked windshield.

I just taped around the clock so the pad wouldn't touch anything
else, then surrounded it by newspaper so nothing would end up
through the car.  After it worked on the clock, I tried it on an old
set of tail light lenses I had, didn't spend alot of time with it,
just enough to know it worked on that too.  And I didn't tape
anything, the pad was hitting the black plastic around the lenses,
didn't harm them.  The only problem I have now is the clock is 4
hours and 37 minutes off, and I can't change it, and since I've
heard they don't keep time well anyway, any idea how long will it be
before it's right????