From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
twinenginedmc12
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 8:07 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Large Holes In Fiberglass

I've heard it said that the vents in the stainless behind the door edge
were intended to be functional.  The holes are for that.  It's a
feature!

Rick.
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Todd Nelson" <tan5732@...> wrote:

> I have an early car and it looks like I also have the large circular
holes in the fiberglass body right behind the rear speakers.  I have
both of the rear quarter panels off, so now is a great time to fix this
problem.  Any tips on how to go about filling these holes?  They're
about 3 inches in diameter.

> Also, anyone have any idea what these holes were for, or was there
high demand for fiberglass coasters in the 80's?

> Thanks,
> Todd Nelson
> 1561, Vermont
> http://www.rit.edu/~tan5732