[DML] DCS, Museum, tent and other updates

[DML] DCS, Museum, tent and other updates

Well again we managed to increase the size of the museum.  I  now have three more display cases so I think I am  up to 28 display cases.  I just recieved about 10 photos that were taken by DMC either photographers or personel that hung in the factrory at some time or another.  I also have in my posession now one of the shoveles that was actually used at the factory groundbreaking.

In addition I just got word that the Tellis (sp) carrier WILL be at the show and I may need one or two more bodies to  help getting it reloaded Saturday night so if anyone wants to help that will be the first item out as I need the trailer back to finish clearing out the place.

WE have now 5 screens and projectors, full stage and lighting and sound ready to go along with some very interesting video.

There are about 12 computers loaded with the new documents we found this spring also for your viewing.

Most of the items that will be at this show have NOT been displayed since the early to mid 80's so  don't miss your chance to be part of DeLorean History.

I also am looking for 10 People to help Jeffrey W. do part of his show Saturday.

It will require about an hour prep of your time with Jeffrey on Saturday morning ( yes you will have time to get your car in )

It is about a 30-45 minute show with Jeffrey on stage starring  YOU so if you are interested contact me directly  to be put on the list.  First 10 get the spot.

Dunking booth is ready

Some of the specialty cars are already on their way and all is good.

We are going to go ahead and put up the 10K of tents these will be used for those  that paid the $15 car regtistration fee the others will park in the same area just outside the tents.

If you have not registered and still plan to please give me a break and do so by Sunday it will get real hectic for me after that.  I will STOP registrations at probably Midnight on the 12th. I think that is what I published earlier.

So Ready for Pheasant Run See you there.

Ken