From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Teitelbaum
Sent: 02 June 2006 14:32
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Steering alignment

Check the air pressure in your tires. The road surface has a lot to do
with how the steering "feels". If you still have "wander" go to an
alignment shop with the specs and have them check it out. It can be
bad tires, worn parts, bent parts, or just a minor toe adjustment. You
should not be pulling the steering wheel off to center the wheel. It
is more properly done with the tie rod ends so you actually ARE
centered and have the same turning radius left to right.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757