From: Joey Morgan [mailto:jlm1701music@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:56 PM
To: Tom Tait
Subject: Re: [DML] Overheating question

Hey Tom,

How are your fans working? Do they cycle like they are
suppose to? If not, you may need to get a fan fix, I
suggest the (Grady) one. Do you have an automatic
bleeder kit, many vender's sell them and I have one on
mine. Could be the thermostat as well.
I do not know what your budget or finances are but if
they are tight I would start with the most
inexpensive,(thermostat) and new otterstat, if you
still have the problem get an automatic bleeder kit,
and if the problem is still there get the fan fix.
That's what I would do. The process of elimination. If
it does end up being a blown head gasket, you have
taken the proper steps in helping keep the car cool.
Hope this helps. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Joey Morgan
Catonsville, MD

http://mail.yahoo.com