Re: [DML] Eurofest 2006

Guess by the name that yours was the BTTF car.

I'll let you know the names of the people that helped.

It was Keith McCracken who towed you off, Alistair McCann who helped push it
and stoped the others from going into the back of you by getting them off
the track.  Paul O'Malley got to and cleaned the RPM Relay under all the
BTTF stuff, A Job in itself as you have fitted it all very well. Ed Uding
checked the relay. Mark Bourne and Myself checked your fuel pump, Coil and
resister connections.

In the end you had wet connections on your coil, resister and fuel pump and
you really do need to change that RPM relay as Ed and Paul said.

Just glad to help and it's good to know you got home ok.

Dan
DMCL