Re: [DML] Where did it go? Who's was it?

Re: [DML] Where did it go? Who's was it?

Corey,

  I know the owner personally... he live 15 minutes from me (near San Diego, California).  I suppose I could email him and ask him.  His car is the only BTTF part 1 replica DeLorean that I know of.. Very well done, I was impressed.  The only difference from the movie I could tell was the black interior and the auto tranny.  The owner was at San Diego British Car day last year with the car.  I took lots of pics :)

  -Chris
  DMC 6453

corey ooms <coreysmoo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I know the owner of this car threw the internet. He had said he was going
to eBay the car. I'm gonna shoot him a message and see what's up. I'll let
you know.

Corey
2423