[DML] Transmission Computer, Again

Group,

Does any one have a schematic or any type of electrical drawing on the automatic
transmission computer?  Even a partial drawing on a napkin will help.  I am trying to figure
out a broken computer.  According to the archives, doctorDHD or Mark Hershey have some
pretty good ideas on how the thing works.

Also, anyone thought about just replacing the computer with press buttons and mount
them on the steering wheel?  A couple buttons on the steering wheel (like the Audi sports
shifting) are certainly more rugged than the darn computer in the transmission.

Thanks.

Steve
VIN#04421