[DML] Florida To Chicago Caravans?

Well, with only about 2 more weeks to go, what's the overall general
plan so far for Florida owners who want to caravan up to the big show
together?  Two years ago for Pigeon Forge we had one group leave from
Daytona and another leave from Tampa, is that happening again, or are
we able to have one unified group this time?  And who's leaving
when?  Being way down south in the Ft Lauderdale area myself, I'll
probably come up north the night before y'all leave and meet up with
you for the rest of the trip, like I did in Daytona last time.

I'm assuming that it'd be at least a two day drive from Northern
Florida to Chicago, so has anyone pre-planned where to stop for the
overnight or will we just "wing it" (pun definitely intended!)

If possible, I think that it'd be nice to be able to arrive in
Chicago a day early on Wed the 14th, both to have a bit of time to
get a good night's sleep in before the actual show starts up on
Thursday evening, and to attend the local extra events on offer -
either/or the track/autocross activities that Rich Weissensel was
arranging for Wednesday and the Delorean/BTTF barbeque at Bob
Brandys' house Wednesday night (both are still mentioned on the
Delorean Midwest Connection web site.)  If not, and we arrive on the
Thursday, we should plan to get there as early as we can, as last
time at Pigeon forge we ran a bit late and JUST missed the opening
evening's presentation and food, plus, I understand that there are
some tech sessions earlier in the day this time.

Also, I've still got an open spot in my passenger seat, and would be
happy to pick up a rider, perhaps from someone else in the group
who's trailering and has a few extra bodies in the truck/SUV and
could spare one to keep me company?  I'll bring the laptop DVD player
& gladly share it with you if the scenery or conversation gets too
boring ;-)

So, what's everybody thinking?  If need be we can take this over to
the more local FLDMC Yahoo Group for detailed more discussion.  We
really need to get it all hammered out now, as time's getting pretty
short, and unfortunately none of us has a REAL flux capacitor at our
disposal...

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag# MY 81DMC

*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage