[DML] Re: Parking cars inside the Dupage (GAS)

[DML] Re: Parking cars inside the Dupage (GAS)

Ken's off to Ireland for a few days (I wonder why) and will not be
doing much email.

Anyway - Parking inside will be Millennium Concours cars, all
the "special interest" cars and a few others that can fit up to maybe
20. The vendors and the museum exhibit are all inside, as is dinner
and the evening's entertainment on Friday and Saturday.

Everyone else will be outside behind the DuPage Expo in a large
rolling grassy area that used to be a golf driving range (luckily for
your stainless, it isn't a driving range anymore!). He'll have tents
set up etc. for other activities. And don't forget the dunking booth.

Dave Swingle (local help)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Graham <tgraham@...> wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
>  From reading the show website, I was under the impression that
all
> cars (at least, all cars being judged) would be *inside* the
DuPage
> center, much like it was done in 2004.  Is that not the case?  Are
we
> inside or outside?
>
> Travis
>

> On May 24, 2006, at 2:27 AM, dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > AS with the other events if you are going to park inside the
Dupage