  From: Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd<mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [DML] Top Gear

  It's been pointed out to me that this is not available outside the
  UK.... but thanks to Chris Almy who pointed me to www.finalgear.com<http://www.finalgear.com/> for
  torrent downloads. (don't bother with 5th gear)

  The show just keeps getting better over here, really wanted to  share it
  with you guys across the pond

  Right! It's 11:11pm, and Marc Levy and Josh Haldeman (and other  halves
  :-) are crashing out at my place (dunno how they've managed  to stay up
  so long),