From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
conundrum1984
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:05 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Cracked Winshield in Western Maryland!

A couple weeks ago, my windshield started to crack.  I contacted my
insurance company and they said to call the glass company of my
choice.  I know only DMCH or the UK has the windshields prettyt much,
just need someone to put it in.  The place that replaced the
windshield in my Jeep a year ago backed out.  They didn't want to
replace a DeLorean windshield because of the car's "value" (insert
laughing face here).  My insurance agent said she has just used all of
her resources finding someone local to install a windshield.