[DML] DCS Registration?

I've been talking to Ken about the significant number of people with
hotel reservations but without show registration at this time. I've
also talked with some of the people I know in "the community" and
it's apparent that there's a misconception going around that people
can just show up for the DeLorean Car Show and see everything -
without actually registering for the show.

Some things to think about and consider. There are a couple of
problems with this - first of all it's basically unfair to Ken as he
could end up not covering his cash investment in the show, but second
of all you WILL miss a lot. If you just "show up", you will
essentially only be able to see the cars that are on display outside
the convention center on Saturday afternoon. Unlike prior events, you
won't be able to park your own car in the display area and will
likely end up parking a considerable distance away. You won't be able
to get inside where the vendors will be and the custom/Millennium
Concours cars will be on display. You'll also miss the dinner and
entertainment, and  you won't get the driving tour package. You will
also miss out on admission to the Bloomington gold Corvette show,
which is free to anyone attending DCS2006.

So - if you are planning on just "dropping in" you may want to
reconsider. And sign up now! www.deloreancarshow.com

Dave Swingle - local help and tour director