[DML] DCS 2006 "STUFF" has arrived

Well the shipment finally came in for DCS 2006.
The new pins are awesome.
There are two versions one is the Show Pin that usually is just a pin
consisting of the profile of the DeLorean .

This year the pin is event specific and has DCS 2006 and the 25th
anniversary.  Those will be given out at the show with  registration.   They are much
more colorful and detailed than the pins  we made before.

IN addition we have a 25th Anniversary pin that goes along with the 25th
anniversary logo.
These will be first come first serve and will be avail at the show. If  there
are any left over we will sell them on E-bay and the Josh's store.

There are 200 Silk Screened T-shirts for the 25th anniversary and they will
be first come first serve. Once gone no more will be made.  These will be  on
sale at the show.

We also have a limited number of watches with the DeLorean and the DCS  logo.
These will go for $25 and are first come first serve.  We have only  mens
watches at this point but if womens watches are requested we can order  them.
This is the first time for me making watches so I don't know the  demand but if
we run out we can order more.

I have seen some T-shirts around from previous shows that have shall we say
"been around" Especially mine lately, in particular the Pigeon Forge and
Memphis  shirts.  These will also be available.  We will print them at the show  on
an as need basis so you don't have to worry about us running out of a  size.

The Awards are Trophies this year and they are really nice. So clean your
car up and cross your fingers.
Keep in mind for the Daily Driver judging. Light road dust is not deducted
for since you are driving to the show and will be judged as you get there.
Grease, heavy brake dust, and general dirt that is not just light road dust will
 be deducted.

For daily driver class the cars will be judged based on condition for the
mileage. thus a car with 10K will be looked at for more pristine details than
one with 100k.  Modifications are fine and will not be deducted for as long  as
the job done looks like it is well done and is not falling apart, Items such
as radios, speakers, changed dashes, refurbished interiors will not be
counted  against you as these may be normal wear and tear and equipment   upgrades.
Judges will deduct for mismatched interiors, poor radio fits or  similar
items,

You will not be deducted for non NCT tires. You will be judged on the
condition of the tires on the car.  If they are bald and cracked that has  not been
maintained and will be deducted for but a tire 3/4 wear but kept clean  will
be fine.  Just a few tips,

The concours is its own contest so rules and regulations for that are in  the
Millenium Handbook,

We have a number of catagories and you can enter 1 catagory.

There are some specialty catagories and you can enter as many of those as
you like.

We also have the competition for best Sun Star or Model (does not need to  be
Sun Star)

NOTE: !!!!!!!!

Unlike previous shows you MUST have a DINNER ticket to get back in the
convention center after 5PM on Friday or Saturday and to get in at all on  Thursday
for dinner and the two seminars.

There is a $10 fee for the day for those not going to dinner (Its included
in your dinner ticket)

Most Seminars and special guests will be at the dinners,

We are less than a month and about 20$ of you that have registered at the
Hotel still  have not event registered.

See you in a Month.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc