[DML] Doors....again

Hi guys, a while ago I mentined that I assumed my gas struts were
out of sync due to the fact that the drivers doors needs a little
help to get to the full open whilst the passengers door nearly takes
your head off as it goes up. On our Lamborghini's (no torsion arms
here) the gas strut opens and holds the door open/up.
Well I took off both struts and took them to be tested, both struts
are almost equal in pressure and they are both about 10% over 1150-
1200KN figure.
So torsion bars it is....with the struts of the passengers door is
about 1.5 inches up from the closed postion whilst the drivers door
in almost fully down, now Ive done some reading on torsion bar
setting and its quiet daunting, do I need 911 on standy, a new rear
screen at hand and if the Enterprise is orbiting to have James T
Kirk on full alert?

Question : What affect does one spline either way have on the doors?
>From what Ive explained would the drivers need tensioning by one and
the passengers decreased by one?
Any advise would be most aprechiated before I tackle this one.

Cheers.... Jim...... South Africa
VIN 6312