[DML] New England Owners - DCS Chicago - Etc.

[DML] New England Owners - DCS Chicago - Etc.

Attn New England DeLorean Owners:

Although I have been extremely, extremely busy this winter, I have still be working on the BETA New England WEB site, my frame off resto of #2449 and a list of 2006 New England events.

First, I am planning on attending the DeLorean Car Show in Chicago, however, I am not sure if I will be driving #10648 because of several mechancial issues.  Therefore, I am looking for someone who is definately driving to help coordinate a caravan of DeLoreans to Chicago.  Ideally we could coordinate to meet up with the Mid-Atlantic Club members and follow their route to DCS.  If you are interested in helping coordinate the caravan, please contact me directly.

Second, I would like to make the Northeast Exotic Car Show an annual event.
Check out Marc Levy @ the 2005 Northeast Extoic Car Show.  http://neviperclub.viperclub.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2255&sort=7&cat=564&page=2
He was one vote away from Best of Show!!  I will take on the responsibility to organize/coordinate a special section for DeLorean Parking and Trophies for this years show.  Please put it on your calendar for Saturday August 26 (rain date Sunday August 27th).

Third, if anyone would like to host a "gathering / BBQ" this summer, please let me know.

Fourth, I would like to do a tech session this summer.  I have access to a garage with a lift in Maynard, MA and Cumberland, RI.  I can assist in setting this up as well but would like some help.

In the meantime, until these events are finalized, I will touch base with everyone via the DMCNE E-Mail List.  I do not want to take up space on the DML, however, once events are finalized, I will post them here.

Also, I will be sending out (via the DMCNE E-Mail List) a link to the BETA New England WEB site tomorrow.  If you do not recieve that message, please contact me and I will make sure you are on the list.

Again, if anyone wants to help out with any events, etc., please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason
10648
6441