[DML] Engine swap questions

I know i've been lurking recently, but I haven't had much of a chance to
work on my D over the winter, so it's still a pile of parts. However,
today I did acquire something else for my D. I made the trip to
nashville and picked up a 91 eagle premier ES I won in a nashville metro
auction of abandoned and confiscated vehicles.  It cost me a whopping
$161 after gas to go get the thing. :D  The good news on it is that it
started, even after sitting for nearly 2 years. The thing had apparently
popped a lower balljoint and it's previous owner decided it wasn't worth
claiming after they left it on the side of the road. I also happily
discovered it's one of the later 91's after renault/amc/chrysler/eagle
or whoever made the damn thing switched over to the distributorless
ignition on them. The bad news is it's a smoker. :P

 So here's my questions to the list.

 Do any of you that have done the 3.0 PRV swap know where to find rings
and liners for them? I can't say i've done an in depth search yet but in
my pokings around google I didn't really turn up much. Though i'm hoping
that I can get away with just new rings and honing the liners if they
don't have major ring groove without having to replace them.

Secondly. What performance upgrades can be done other than ditching the
stock computer and using some type of aftermarket EMS, like megasquirt
or electromotive's TEC. The engine allready has MPFI and distributorless
ignition. Are the stock injectors flow rates adequate for use with a
programmable EMS? Same with the stock MAP and TPS sensors. Are they
usable as well?  Would switching from the stock ignition coils to
something hotter like electromotive's actually give any real gain?

Just want input from other people who've attempted this, plus i'd like
to have an idea as to what I can keep and what defiantly needs to go.
And i've also got to figure out what to do with the remains of the
premier after i've stripped everything I think is useful from it. Scrap
metal anyone? :P

--
Chris
VIN# 3209