[DML] Ohio tech school delorean

  Theres really no point to this story, just curious if anybody here ended up with this delorean.  10 years ago I went to the "Ohio Auto/Diesel Technical College" in cleveland ohio.  Located on 49 st.  I went from sept of 95 to sept of 96.  The owner of the school had his delorean in the autoshop covered up sitting on jackstands.  One day i asked if i could stay after class and take pictures of it.  He let me.  Let me tell you how excited i was that i was actually going to be able to sit in a delorean for the first time. Anyways, i pulled the cover off and the poor car looked like it had been sitting there for years.  Even though it was covered, it was dusty,  the fender liners had mud splashed up in them,  the dash was dusty, the carpet dirty. Nothin that a good bath couldn't take care of, but you could tell that he just didn't care.  On the outside there was a puddle  under the tranny/engine.  But it was the first time i was able to open a door and sit in one.  It was one
 of those moments you won't forget.  When i graduated i had talked to Brenner( the owner) about the car and he said that he probably was going to sell it.   So if anybody ended buying a "D" from a mark brenner, owner of ohio auto tech, I have pictures of it.  And if nobody here has, maybe its still there.  I don't know, just curious.