[DML] Maintenance update/observations

Hello everyone,

I have replaced my clutch hydraulics, my accumulator/hoses, and
cleaned out the valley and replaced the related hoses. I decided not
to replace the water pump yet as I am out of money, or more
precisely I have run out of money that I am allowed to spend! (Other
married people will understand)

I flushed the clutch system first with Pennzoil dot4 and then with
Castrol GTLMA after reading several posts about clutch fluid. My
clutch is now WAY stiffer than before; it does not feel as soft. Is
this an indication that I have bled the system correctly or did I
screw something up? I have read conflicting reports about how hard
the clutch is supposed to be.  I really did not think anything of it
until my wife tried depressing the clutch and said it was really
hard to do.

The accumulator was a total pain in the ass, glad that's over?

Nathan
2277